Achieve-it consults to our clients on topics of Sales, Business Development and Leadership. This kind of work can take several formats:
- Business Development Training – groups
- 1:1 Sales Coaching – mid to senior level professionals
- Speaking Engagements: Sales, Accounting Planning, Customer Service, Professionalism, Management and Leadership Topics
- Transition Coaching – for new managers or new executives
- Strategic Planning
Keeping current with the leadership resources in the marketplace is a priority for us. Here is a collection of top notch resources for our executive colleagues and clients.
- For Your Improvement, Michael M. Lombardo, Robert W. Eichinger – Lominger Press
- First 90 Days – Michael Watkins
- The Effective Executive – Peter F. Drucker
- Five Most Important Questions You Will Ever Ask About Your Organization -by Peter F. Drucker, Leader to Leader Institute (Formerly The Drucker Foundation)
- The 2020 Workplace – Jeanne C. Meister & Karie Willyerd
Read more from The 2020 Workplace.
Tools: We use the Center for Creative Leadership (CCL) 360 degree leadership assessment, Myers-Briggs, The Attentional & Interpersonal Style (TAIS), and the book “Let’s Get Real or Let’s Not Play” by Mahan Khalsa and Randy Illig.
Results: click here for coaching results.