Achieve-it, LLC has well defined processes, knowledge of the critical success factors in hiring and expertise to complement your background and staff. We are flexible! We can manage your full recruiting needs, round out your skills, team up with your talented staff.
Interviewing Related Books:
- Smart Questions, Dorothy Leeds
- 96 Great Interview Questions to Ask Before you Hire, Paul Falcone
- Strengths Finder 2.0, Tom Rath
Great for on-boarding college grads: World Class Customer Service by James R. Ball and Jennifer A., Kuchta
General HR Books:
- For Your Improvement, Michael M. Lombardo, Robert W. Eichinger – Lominger Press
- First 90 Days – Michael Watkins
- Co-Active Coaching: New Skills for Coaching People Toward Success in Work and, Life by Laura Whitworth, Henry Kimsey-House, Karen Kimsey-House
- Effective Phrases for Performance Appraisals by James E. Neal
- The 2020 Workplace by Jeanne C. Meister and Karie Willyerd
Read more from The 2020 Workplace.
- Spiraling Up by Lee W. Frederiksen, Ph.D and Aaron E. Taylor