Small, women owned firm founded in August 2000, SWaM Certified 3/2011
Achieve-It, LLC has been in business since 2000 providing human capital services: perm recruiting, contract or project recruiting, consulting and executive coaching. We provide these services to commercial and federal organizations in the D.C metropolitan area and beyond. During 2008, we expanded nationally adding recruiters in the DC area as well as other cities.
Our strengths include:
- Proven Experience: senior staff members with experience in commercial, federal and large systems integrators, such as IBM and Lockheed.
- Vast local network with bench depth in Washington D.C. and nationwide recruiting partnerships.
- Superior Service: dedication to excellence in quality placements and excellent references.
- Demonstrated capabilities to ramp up with large volume recruiting and demanding schedules.
Areas of Specialty
IT Capabilities– We are focused on IT staffing and recruiting.
- Technical expertise: Litigation Support/e-Discovery, Information Security, C&A, Data Warehouse, ETL, DBAs, QA, Business Intelligence, Design/Developers, Architects, Managers and Executives. Additional technologies include .Net development, Java Development, Microstrategy Development; Web based development and other enterprise technology skills.
- Recent areas of expansion include Information Security, Healthcare, Aviation and Environmental Engineering, so we have a very strong bench of experts.
- We recruit for secret and top secret skills occasionally, and we are successful at filling “hard to find” requirements.
- We have a great deal of experience working with large systems integrators including Lockheed Martin, IBM, and CACI.
Healthcare IT Capabilities – Achieve-It’s executive recruiters have paired highly talented IT and Healthcare professionals with Healthcare Industry clients in the Washington metro area.
- We are familiar with the major regulations and confidentiality issues around HIPPA.
- We have provided software engineering services to design and manage “big data” and large complex data warehouses.
- We have also worked with medical records and healthcare web applications.
Cyber-Security Capabilities – Over the last four years, we have developed a niche in recruiting and serving cyber-security and C&A personnel. We have staffed projects at the FAA and for the Department of Education.
Recent Federal and Commercial Clients
- Endeavor Systems
- Executive Management Associates (EMA)
- H3 Solutions – Microsoft Gold Certified Partner
- IBM Federal
- Metron Aviation
- Nextel International
- SaleCycle Inc.
- The Advisory Board Company
Recruiting Team – Reston, VA; Atlanta, GA, State College, PA and Partner firms in Reston, VA; Bethesda, MD, Columbia, MD and Seattle, WA